FOLLOWING THE MUSINGS OF A LONDON GIRL, WITH A LOVE FOR CANDID PHOTOGRAPHS AND SIMPLE AESTHETICS. SAY HI AT HABIN@HOTMAIL.CO.UK OR TWEET ME @HABIN_KIM.

Saturday 12 November 2011

ALL OF THE LIGHTS.

I admit that I have been in a constant lull of Paris withdrawal. Every visit makes me eager to collect as much memorabilia as possible in light of the inevitable missing to come. The architecture, the food, the scenery and of course the coffee in Paris are what capture the idyllic life I wish for in the future perfectly. And one aspect which sets Paris apart from any other European city: the streets; the grand boulevards scoped with huddles of classical street artists and whimsical topiary surrounding the endless "must-see" Baroque structure attractions. The above two photographs are from my trip this Summer, taken on a rainy evening at Concorde, looking down towards the Arc De Triomphe- this being the first time that I tried out light-specific photography (with much difficultly too!)
Be sure to look out for a preview of my underground shots from Paris :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment