FOLLOWING THE MUSINGS OF A LONDON GIRL, WITH A LOVE FOR CANDID PHOTOGRAPHS AND SIMPLE AESTHETICS. SAY HI AT HABIN@HOTMAIL.CO.UK OR TWEET ME @HABIN_KIM.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

TUES LFW STREET STYLE: HELEN VU.

Another trip to Somerset House today bound me a lovely encounter with Helen Vu- a recognised face from the street fashion blog 'FASHITECTS'. I am green with envy of her beautiful Jeffrey Campbell Lita heels, which have been a staple 'must-save-up-for' on my wish list for the last few seasons. The tangerine blazer and the glitzy statement shoes caught my eye from far away, and I loved the minimalistic quality of her outfit!
Stop by her blog here.

[If you were kind enough to let me photograph you at LFW, please email me at habin@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you the photographs asap]

1 comment: